Semcasting develops solutions for the direct marketing and advertising industry including analytics and database marketing services. Semcasting has developed a patented targeting technology for direct mail, email and internet advertising on which its solutions are based. We work with nationally recognized organizations in automotive, financial service, retail, services, healthcare, politics, sports, travel and entertainment.
Our proprietary assets include a patented predictive modeling technology platform and our internally compiled/developed database of over 260M individuals and 126M households. We enhance each record with over 500 demographic attributes, consumer purchase data, voting history and home and auto ownership data. Through an automated process Semcasting delivers statistically optimized targeting solutions to advertisers who are looking to identify prospective customers with a high propensity to purchase products or services.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Account Manager to join our team in North Andover, MA. The Account Manager is the link between our clients and the entire Semcasting team after the point of sale. They will support the sales team in responding to RFPs, manage and coordinate digital campaigns and help with repeat and new business.
- Act as the liaison between the client and Semcasting and ensure that ongoing communication flows effectively
- Manage/coordinate client campaigns
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned campaigns, considering their specific requirements
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Identify and recommend opportunities to upsell and renew existing business
- Support sales in responding to RFPs regarding audience and media strategies
- Work closely with Campaign Managers on campaign setup, optimization, performance metrics and analysis
- Address day-to-day issues and questions from clients and internal personnel
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Communicate progress of campaigns against customer KPIs internally
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Prior ad operations and client service experience with multiple ad servers involving multiple tactics preferred but not required (DFP preferred)
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and excellent follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Team player able to problem solve and be resourceful with minimal guidance
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Access and Office
North Andover, MA
Semcasting offers a great work/life balance, competitive base salary, medical, dental, & vision coverage, Flexible Spending, 401(k), short-term, long-term and life insurance, profit sharing, generous paid time off and many other comprehensive benefits.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with the Job Code AM-1017 in the subject line of your email. A Semcasting recruiter will contact you if your qualifications fit the position.
Semcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not accept inquiries from recruiting agencies. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States, and we do not offer relocation packages.