Today we are thrilled to announce the launch of the Semcasting Marketing Appliance 2.0. The newest edition of our platform still features our patented Smart Zones technology, along with enhanced Consumer and B2B targeting capability, but has been updated to include Media Zones—a new technology tool that provides thorough analytical feedback on ideal audiences, media sections and pricing. And this is all before the first dollar is spent.
Many advertisers have used real-time bidding (RTB) to reach the right audiences, but when adjustments need to be made, time, money and impressions are often wasted before reaching your targets. With Marketing Appliance 2.0, this will never be a problem again.
Before you even launch your campaign, the Marketing Appliance 2.0 is able to identify your desired audience. By drawing from 5 billion rolling impressions and pre-scoring each Smart Zone consumer or business audience, it is able to predetermine the best possible campaign design. It can rate the top ad sizes, day of week and time of day that will deliver optimal results, as well as determine the right pricing. No money is wasted on the wrong audience and no time is lost readjusting to match the proper media channels – it’s all optimized before any impressions are served.
Feature highlights from the Marketing Appliance 2.0 include:
- More than 30 million Smart Zones providing 100 percent reach to your desired audience.
- Rooftop level targeting to more than 4 million businesses.
- Coverage of thousands of industries, including education, government, healthcare and finance.
- Access and reporting for a rolling history of 5 billion impressions, click-thru rate (CTR), time of day, day of week, ad size, device, CPM values, and more.
- The abilitiy to determine the optimal CPM bid price for optimal ROI for each audience, category, time of day, day of week combination.
With the ability to determine your campaign’s audience, media and price, this is the closest you’ll get to a marketing crystal ball.
Also, be sure to find us at booth 808 at DMA where we can chat about the new Marketing Appliance 2.0 and how it works to help you get ahead in your marketing campaigns!