Semcasting develops solutions for the direct marketing and advertising industry including analytics and database marketing services. Semcasting has developed a patented targeting technology for direct mail, email and internet advertising on which its solutions are based. We work with nationally recognized organizations in automotive, retail, services, healthcare, politics, sports, travel and entertainment.
Our proprietary assets include a patented predictive modeling technology platform and our internally compiled/developed database of over 260M individuals and 126M households. We enhance each record with over 500 demographic attributes, consumer purchase data, voting history and home and auto ownership data. Through an automated process Semcasting delivers statistically optimized targeting solutions to advertisers who are looking to identify prospective customers with a high propensity to purchase products or services.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Advertising Operations Specialist to join our team in North Andover, MA. The Advertising Operations Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of digital ad campaign management after the point of sale, and will closely monitor the performance and delivery of each campaign to meet the goals of each advertiser.
- Schedule and launch online ad campaigns
- Optimize + Optimize + Optimize, utilizing the Audience, DSP and Media analysis tools provided
- Work closely with Account Manager to provide ad operations support and communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc.
- Perform quality assurance/quality control checks on client campaigns to ensure that all placements and creative have been set up correctly and are delivering on pace
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance to ensure customer satisfaction and provide suggestions for optimization
- Address day-to-day issues and questions from clients and internal personnel
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
- Prior ad operations and client service experience with multiple ad servers involving multiple tactics (DFP preferred)
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and excellent follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player able to problem solve and be resourceful with minimal guidance
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Access and Office
- North Andover, MA
Semcasting offers a great work/life balance, competitive base salary, medical, dental, & vision coverage, Flexible Spending, 401(k), short-term, long-term and life insurance, profit sharing, generous paid time off and many other comprehensive benefits.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with the Job Code AOS-1017 in the subject line of your email. A Semcasting recruiter will contact you if your qualifications fit the position.
Semcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not accept inquiries from recruiting agencies. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States, and we do not offer relocation packages.