We are looking for multiple candidates to manage sales and marketing outreach for business lines in Finance, Healthcare, Consumer Products, Automotive and B2B Services. These key contributors will identify and develop account opportunities through both outbound and inbound marketing. Working with the GM of each business unit you will develop an outbound promotion plan that includes research on potential Agency Partners and Corporate end-clients, along with planning out vertical-related trade shows, weekly outbound Email and social media marketing. Self-motivation, organization and problem solving to keep a full pipeline will be key for the successful candidate.
This is a Business Development role that includes channel sales management and building the sales funnel. It is not a brand management or corporate marketing position. This role is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate who will work hard to build subject matter expertise, build and manage a pipeline, and build client connections for long-term growth.
- Identify target accounts among Agency and Corporate Advertisers for your business unit.
- Develop a outbound informational and educational dialog with brand managers and the CMO of the organization you are targeting
- Maintain the status of the pipeline – engage sales team on a monthly basis to review activity and follow up requirements.
- Author a weekly outbound email communication to everyone in your pipeline
- Provide a Social outbound market
- Create a online target display marketing program for your vertical: LinkedIn, B2B programmatic display.
- Coordinate & participate in Trade Shows for the vertical
- Work with Account Managers to build out relevant demo data and become proficient at the execution of demos. Over time, support business with Webinars.
- Assist in securing and responding to proposals & RFPs
- Provide Follow Up and Support Sales
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrable familiarity with the goals and processes involved in inside sales, corporate marketing, advertising, direct mail, Internet advertising, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills, strong writer, and ability to multi-task.
- Two to three years of experience in Inside Sales, Channel Marketing, Digital Marketing, Client Services with experience Ad-Tech, Agency Services, or Digital Platforms preferred.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS or BA required
Semcasting offers a great work/life balance, competitive base salary, medical, dental, & vision coverage, Flexible Spending, 401(k), short-term, long-term and life insurance, profit sharing, generous paid time off and many other comprehensive benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com with the Job Code ISMM-1218 in the subject line of your email.
A Semcasting recruiter will contact you if your qualifications fit the position.
Semcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not accept inquiries from recruiting agencies. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States, and we do not offer relocation packages.