Semcasting develops solutions for the direct marketing and advertising industry including analytics and database marketing services. Semcasting has developed a patented targeting technology for direct mail, email and internet advertising on which its solutions are based. We work with nationally recognized organizations in automotive, retail, services, healthcare, politics, sports, travel and entertainment.
Our proprietary assets include a patented predictive modeling technology platform and our internally compiled/developed database of over 260M individuals and 126M households. We enhance each record with over 500 demographic attributes, consumer purchase data, voting history and home and auto ownership data. Through an automated process Semcasting delivers statistically optimized targeting solutions to advertisers who are looking to identify prospective customers with a high propensity to purchase products or services.
Semcasting is experiencing rapid growth and has openings for Account Executives in the Boston area, New York, Chicago and possibly California. The Account Executive’s day-to-day activities will be focused on the execution of the company’s sales strategy in the form of prospecting, building and cultivating a sales pipeline and closing new and repeat business within assigned accounts in the digital advertising ecosystem. These positions work with corporate marketing departments as well as their agencies of record.
The Account Executive will develop and maintain relationships with prospects and clients at multiple levels within the organization. You will be able to deliver the Semcasting value proposition and possess knowledge of forecasted business opportunities. A successful candidate will have polished strategic communications skills and a track record with Agencies and Corporate marketers.
- Building a pipeline of prospective customers and exceeding all sales metrics and revenue goals
- A consultative sales process that creates value for our Agency and Corporate clients
- Communicating regularly with assigned advertising agencies and direct advertisers
- Documenting correspondence in salesforce.com as opportunities move through the sales funnel
- Prepare sales forecasts in a timely manner and be able to communicate status and planned next steps to sales management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with integrity, professionalism, and dependability
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Good analytical skills, good judgment and decisiveness
- College degree is required with a degree in business or marketing preferred
- Candidates should be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- 3+ years of sales experience with marketing solutions to advertising agencies, brand marketers, or B2B marketers is a requirement
- An understanding of digital advertising, direct mail, geolocation, attribution and audience data is a major plus
- A network of digital agency and corporate marketing contacts is a plus
- North Andover, MA
- New York, NY
- Chicago, IL
Semcasting offers a great work/life balance, competitive base salary, medical, dental, & vision coverage, Flexible Spending, 401(k), short-term, long-term and life insurance, profit sharing, generous paid time off and many other comprehensive benefits.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with the Job Code SAE-1017 in the subject line of your email. A Semcasting recruiter will contact you if your qualifications fit the position.
Semcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not accept inquiries from recruiting agencies. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States, and we do not offer relocation packages.