Pursuing the largest qualified audience improves response rates and lowers costs-per-lead

The way that advertising works is simple, at least in theory: response rates are determined by the content of the ad, the attractiveness of the offer and the ability of the ad to reach the right audience. While many spend time cherry-picking limited leads gleaned from the use of cookies, a better approach would be to go after the largest qualified audience using microtargeting techniques that don’t involve tracking consumer habits through the controversial use of cookies.

Because some consumers take pains to clear their cookies and because they expire on their own every 30 to 60 days, advertisers who rely on them are really only reaching out to about 40 percent of their target audience. Microtargeting helps them reach the other 60 percent while respecting and protecting consumer privacy.

Semcasting helps businesses boost response rates by up to 18 to 25 percent using sophisticated microtargeting techniques that access the largest qualified audience – consumers who are actually interested and can afford to purchase the advertised products.

By combining the right offer with the right audience, Semcasting helps companies get a better return on their investment and results in a lower cost-per-lead because more people are buying the product.

About The Author

Ray Kingman | CEO

Ray has been at Semcasting, Inc. since its inception, leading the company in the development and commercialization of its automated targeting and data offerings. As an experienced innovator in content management, analytics and data visualization fields, Ray directs the day-to-day operations of Semcasting, Inc.